What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- Bon Store collects information from customers. This information allows us to process orders from
customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
What We Do with Collected Information
- Bon Store may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters, you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Bon Store does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users,
except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
- Bon Store uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against
- Bon Store has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only
individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
- You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in any of our mailings.